Unable to Complete Software Update for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo Switch)
- The software update for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on Nintendo Switch is stuck or will not finish installing.
- There is a flashing white "X" on the game icon.
What to Do:
- Ensure your console has the latest system version.
- Check for corrupt data for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
- If the issue persists, restart the console by holding down the POWER Button for at least three seconds to access the Power Menu, then selecting "Power Options" > "Restart".
- Launch the software and redownload any necessary software updates.
Situation Not Resolved:
For further assistance, please contact our Customer Support.