The Language Setting lets you change the language in which the Wii console's system menu is displayed. It does not affect the language that is shown when Game Discs are being played.
To Access and Use the Language Setting:
- Access the Wii System Settings.
- Click on the blue arrow twice to reach the Wii System Settings 3 menu options.
- Select "Language" and press the A Button.
- Highlight the language you wish to change to (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian or Dutch) and press the A Button to select it.
- Move the cursor over "Confirm" and press the A Button.