The AV Multi Out plug that is included with the Wii will allow you to connect the console to most televisions or video cassette recorders (VCR). First, look at the back of your television AND your VCR and see if you have coloured sockets labelled "Input". Though most TVs have them, almost all VCRs do as well.
Typical AV Inputs
- Audio/Video (AV) inputs are located on the front or back of the TV or VCR.
- They are round metal sockets with the inside showing a colour, usually red, white and yellow.
- Look for inputs marked Audio and Video IN.
- Some televisions have only one audio input.
- Do NOT connect your system to anything marked OUT.
Where do you have these inputs?