Software update: March 13th 2014
A software update is now available that introduces new features and adjustments to enhance the overall experience. Please start the game while your Wii U console is connected to the Internet to update the software. The software version after this update will be 1.2.0, as shown in the images below.
- Adds a new "Transfer on Launch" feature, which allows users with a registered Fit Meter to transfer Fit Meter data immediately after starting the software. After this transfer is complete, users can access their data directly.
This feature can be turned on or off within User Settings → Privacy.
- Adds the ability to post screenshots of the Fit Meter Data screen to Miiverse, from the HOME Menu.
- Adds a summary of Kcal Transferred to the FitPiggy screen, shown after Fit Meter data transfer is complete
- Fixes an issue in which additional steps were counted in Walking Challenge, if Fit Meter data was transferred shortly before or after date changes in the game
This software update also includes the contents of a previous update:
- Fixes an issue that affected some users who transferred data from Wii Fit or Wii Fit Plus
- Fixes an issue in which Fit Meter data would be incorrectly displayed in Wii Fit U when transferred under certain circumstances
Even with software purchased after the update was released, you will be required to download and install the latest update accordingly using the above method.
Downloading updates will not affect any of your saved data.
Wii Fit U Quick Check is a downloadable software title that lets you take your Body Test even when the Wii Fit U disc isn't inserted in the Wii U console. As the Wii Fit U Trial Version and paid downloadable version of Wii Fit U can be played without the need for a disc, they don't require the Wii Fit U Quick Check software.