Software update: January 20th 2016
A software update is now available that makes several adjustments to enhance the overall experience. Please start the game while your Wii U console is connected to the internet to update the software. The software version after this update will be 2.5.0, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Walleye Warehouse: Changed the layout in Rainmaker mode
- Arowana Mall: Changed the layout in all modes to prevent users from taking an unintentional shortcut
- Piranha Pit: Changed the layout in Tower Control mode to prevent users from taking an unintentional shortcut
- Museum d'Alfonsino: Fixes a bug in all modes except Tower Control where the amount of area painted next to the rotating tower in the middle of the map is not calculated correctly
- Mahi-Mahi Resort: Fixes a bug in Rainmaker mode where the Special Gauge fills up more than it should if you destroy the Rainmaker’s shield near the centre of the map
- Introduces several enhancements to improve the user’s experience and enjoyment
This update is required in order to play online.
Downloading updates will not affect any of your saved data.
Please note: up to 768 MB of available storage is required to perform this software update. Depending on the Wii U hardware pack you own and your use of it, an additional storage device may be required. Please visit our Storage section for details about additional storage devices.