Software update: June 15th 2016
A software update is now available that makes several adjustments to enhance the overall experience. Please start the game while your Wii U console is connected to the internet to update the software. The software version after this update will be 1.3.
Please note: this update is required in order to use the online features of Pokkén Tournament.
- Repairs to resolve a situation where players could use Mewtwo to create a sequence of moves that is difficult to escape. Click here for more details
- Adjustments to the battle balance of Mewtwo, Shadow Mewtwo, Braixen and Charizard. Click here for more details
- Adjustments to the Support Pokémon Diglett and Latios. Click here for more details
- Repaired issues for Mewtwo, Shadow Mewtwo, Braixen and Chandelure. Click here for more details
- Repaired an issue for the Support Pokémon Croagunk. Click here for more details
This update is required in order to play online.
Downloading updates will not affect any of your saved data.
Please note: 367 MB of available storage is required to perform this software update. Depending on the Wii U hardware pack you own and your use of it, an additional storage device may be required. Please visit our Storage section for details about additional storage devices.