Redownloading previously purchased games
If you previously purchased a digital game from Nintendo eShop (either through the official Nintendo website or directly on the device), but it is no longer stored on the device, you may be able to download it again. You can do this by directly accessing Nintendo eShop and accessing your purchase history. See detailed instructions for Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 2DS below.
1. Within Nintendo eShop, go to the user menu
2. Select "Redownload" from the menu.
3. Select the orange Redownload button next to the title you wish to download again.
1. Within Nintendo eShop, access the Menu and select "Your Downloads" under "History".
2. Select "Download" for the title you wish to download again.
Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 2DS
1. Within Nintendo eShop, access the Menu and select "Settings / Other".
2. Select "Redownloadable Software".
3. Select "Redownload" for the title you wish to download again.
QR Code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.