Applies to: Nintendo Switch
This play mode allows you to play Nintendo Switch games on a bigger screen. You can play alone, or gather people around you to play together!
What you'll need, apart from the console:
1. Open the cover on the back of the Nintendo Switch dock.
3. Connect the AC adapter to a power socket.
4. Connect the HDMI cable to the TV.
5. Detach the Joy-Con controllers from the console if you would like to use them while the console is in TV mode.
6. Align the console with the dock, then push the console down. If the console is sitting properly in the dock, the console screen will turn off.
7. Turn on the TV and make sure that the input channel is set to the HDMI input. Then, check to see whether the Nintendo Switch screen is being displayed on the TV.
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
© 2018 Nintendo.