How to Move Software Data between the System Memory and a microSD Card
In this article, you'll learn how to move software data, such as downloaded software, downloadable content, and update data, between the system memory of the Nintendo Switch console and a microSD card.
- Save data and some update data cannot be moved.
- This is not a feature to specify where data is installed to.
- If you continue playing the software after moving the data, update data may be saved in a different location to the move destination.
Complete these steps
- From the HOME Menu, select System Settings.
- Scroll down and select Data Management, then select Move Data Between Console/microSD Card.
- Select the data you would like to move, then select OK.