Unable to Stay Signed In to Nintendo Account
The browser on your PC or smart device continuously signs out of your Nintendo Account.
- This usually means that there is a setting currently enabled on your device that is preventing cookies from being stored (such as when using the private browsing feature).
- You might experience the following issues:
- You cannot purchase/download any digital content (games, DLC, demos).
- You cannot participate in My Nintendo missions.
What to do:
- Please turn off the feature through your device or browser settings, then try again.
- Make sure that the browser on your device accepts third-party cookies. This option can be found in the brower's settings.