Unable to Progress (Timer Countdown Stopped, Cursor and Game Selections Not Responding Correctly) (Ring Fit Adventure)
The information in this article can help you if certain areas of Ring Fit Adventure are unresponsive or not responding as expected.
What to do
- Verify the controller configuration for the area of the game that you’re in.
- You can use the control stick and buttons on the Joy-Con (R) to navigate through most in-game menus, which may be easier than using the full Ring-Con accessory.
- The suggested controller configuration for your area usually appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Some exercises don’t require the Ring-Con. For those exercises, place the Ring-Con on the ground or a flat surface and try not to touch it. The beginning timer won’t count down until the game has determined that everything is positioned correctly.
- Make sure that the Joy-Con controllers are correctly attached to the Ring-Con and leg strap.
- Try re-calibrating the Ring-Con and/or leg strap accessories, to verify they are calibrated correctly for your exercise style.
Situation not resolved
If the steps above do not resolve the issue, please review the troubleshooting for Ring-Con Does Not Register or Respond Correctly.