Unable to Place an Order for the Nintendo Entertainment System Controller
- An issue occurs that does not allow you to order the NES Controller.
- The NES Controller is available exclusively to Nintendo Account holders in Europe with an active Nintendo Switch Online membership.
- The offer is limited to one per Nintendo Account.
- The NES controller cannot be ordered using a child account.
- For additional information about this offer, click here.
What to Do:
- Verify that the Nintendo Account you are using meets each of the following requirements:
- The Nintendo Account has an active Nintendo Switch Online individual or family membership.
- The Nintendo Account is not a child account.
- The Nintendo Account is set to an accepted Nintendo Switch Online European country.
- Your order shipping address is in an accepted Nintendo Switch Online European country.
- Make sure that you have not already used your Nintendo Account to order the NES Controller.
- The offer is limited to one order per Nintendo Account.
- If there are multiple people in your family membership group, each person can place one order.
- You can check the email address associated to your Nintendo Account for a previous order confirmation from Nintendo.
- If you haven’t already, follow these steps to try placing the order again.
- Verify that there are enough funds available on your card to place the order.
- Try using a different credit card.
Situation Not Resolved:
If the information above did not help resolve your issue, please contact us for additional assistance.