Unable to Create a Nintendo Account Password
You are unable to create or update the password for your Nintendo Account.
What to Do:
- Make sure that your password fulfils the following conditions:
- The password must be 8 to 20 characters long.
- The password must be a combination of characters from at least two of the following categories: uppercase or lowercase letters, numbers and punctuation.
- The password cannot have the same letter or character more than twice in a row.
- The password cannot contain your date of birth.
- Refer to the error message displayed on-screen for any other conditions and adjust your password accordingly.