Error Codes: 2002-4000 to 2002-4263
- An error code is received while using Nintendo Switch.
- The relevant error codes are 2002-4000 to 2002-4263.
What to Do:
- Ensure that the console has the latest system update.
- Check for corrupt data for the most recent software that was used.
- If the error persists and a microSD card is being used, format the microSD card.
- If screenshots are stored on the microSD card, be sure to first back up the information on a computer.
- If the issue continues, try using a different microSD card.
- If the error is not resolved, power off the console and remove the microSD card. Then try using the console as normal.
Situation Not Resolved:
If the error persists, the Nintendo Switch console will need to be repaired.