Error Code: 2813-6561
You are unable to redeem a download code, and you receive the error code 2813-6561.
In most cases, this error indicates the Nintendo eShop card or download code was entered incorrectly, or was intended for a different region's Nintendo eShop.
What to Do:
- Attempt to enter the download code again, ensuring you have entered the code exactly as it appears.
- If the error persists, than it is likely the code may be intended for a different region. You can take the following actions to ensure the download code is intended for Europe.
- If the code was included with a physical game purchase, check packaging for PEGI or USK rating. Games with an PEGI or USK rating are intended for sale in Europe.
- Check the retailer you purchased the download code and ensure they are located within Europe.
- Contact the retailer and ask which region the download code is intended for.
Situation Not Resolved:
If the issue persists, it is possible that there is an error with the download code.
Please contact us for support.