Error Code: 2002-2552
- While using a physical game card with Nintendo Switch, error code 2002-2552 is displayed.
- Error message: "Unable to access game card."
What to Do:
- Restart the console by holding down the POWER Button for three seconds, then selecting "Power Options" and "Restart."
- Once the console has restarted, ensure it has the latest system version.
- Remove and reinsert the game card into the console.
- Check for any available software updates for the problematic game.
- Try using other game cards with the console.
Situation Not Resolved:
- If the error continues to occur with a single game card, determine who the publisher of the software is:
- Published by Nintendo
- The problematic game card will need to be repaired. Do not send in the console.
- Published by a licensee
- Contact the licensee for assistance.
- If the issue is occurring with multiple game cards, the Nintendo Switch console will need to be repaired.
- For testing purposes, include two of the problematic game cards.
Please click here to contact us.