Software Displays “Purchased” in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch
The information in this article can help you when a specific game or DLC item displays as Purchased in Nintendo eShop, but there is no option to redownload it.
When a game is listed as Purchased in Nintendo eShop, it means the game has already been purchased by a Nintendo Account on the same Nintendo Switch console.
What to Do:
- Scroll through the HOME Menu to see if the game has already been downloaded to your console.
- You may need to select All Software to view your full list of downloaded games.
- If the game is not appearing on the HOME Menu, it can be redownloaded at no cost using the same Nintendo Account that was originally used to purchase it.
- To redownload the game, access Nintendo eShop using the Nintendo Account that originally purchased the game, select your user icon in the top-right corner to access your Account Information and highlight Redownload. Select the game in the list of previously purchased titles, then select the orange icon to redownload it.
- If the game does not appear in the list of previously purchased titles, a different Nintendo Account was originally used to purchase the game. Try again with the other accounts on the console until you locate the one that was used to make the purchase.