Refund Request for Downloaded Game or DLC (Wrong Game, Didn't Like Game, Accidental Purchase)
Refund request for digital content purchased through Nintendo eShop or the Nintendo website. (For example, incorrect game or DLC was downloaded, content was purchased by accident, you didn't like the game.)
- We are unable to provide refunds or exchanges for mistaken purchases, and/or if you don't like the game.
- Please be sure to read the game description and check out the screenshots available on Nintendo eShop before making purchases.
- We also encourage you to visit the Nintendo website for information about the games available for our systems.
- Parental Controls can be set on Nintendo systems that allow parents to set restrictions on Nintendo eShop purchases, if applicable.
- In addition, many websites publish reviews of games, which you can use to make your purchasing decisions.
Situation Not Resolved:
For additional assistance, please contact us.