Question Mark (?) Is Displayed on a User Profile After a User & Save Data Transfer
- After performing a User & Save Data Transfer on Nintendo Switch, the Mii character on a user profile cannot be edited, and a question mark (?) is displayed instead.
- Error messages:
- "No Mii found."
- "Unable to find data for this Mii. Please select another character or Mii for your icon."
Nintendo characters and Mii characters can be set as user profile icons on Nintendo Switch.
Complete These Steps:
- Within the HOME Menu, select the page of the user you wish to edit from the top left corner of the screen.
- Select "Profile" > "Edit Icon" > "Character/Mii".
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select "Mii", then select the Mii used prior to the User & Save Data Transfer.