Pokémon Are Missing After Transferring to Pokémon HOME (Pokémon HOME)
The information in this article can help you when you are unable to find specific Pokémon after they are moved to Pokémon HOME.
What to do
- Verify that the Pokémon is not still in the original Pokémon game or application (for example, Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Bank) by checking all available Pokémon Boxes in the game.
- Check each Pokémon Box in Pokémon HOME to see if you can find the missing Pokémon.
- Check your Notebook in Pokémon HOME to view your record log, and verify whether the Pokémon was transferred into and/or out of Pokémon HOME.
- If you are using both the Nintendo Switch and mobile versions of Pokémon HOME, verify that the same Nintendo Account is linked to both versions.
- You can view the linked Nintendo Account through Options in the smart device version of Pokémon HOME.
- If a different (or no) Nintendo Account is linked on the smart device, you will not be able to see Pokémon that have been transferred via the Nintendo Switch version. Both versions must be linked to the same Nintendo Account to share data. Please follow the steps for Linked Wrong Nintendo Account to correct this and sync up your data.
- Check with any other players that use the same Nintendo Switch console to see if they may have moved Pokémon from your game(s) into their Pokémon HOME boxes.
- When using Pokémon HOME, players can choose to deposit and withdraw Pokémon to and from any compatible save data file on that Nintendo Switch console. That means that other players with Pokémon HOME can access Pokémon from your games on Nintendo Switch.
Situation not resolved
If the steps above do not resolve the issue, please visit support.pokemon.com for additional assistance.