How to Change the Game Display Mode
Instructions on how to change the game display mode for Nintendo Entertainment System - Nintendo Switch Online.
An active Nintendo Switch Online membership is required to use this service.
Complete These Steps:
- Start Nintendo Entertainment System - Nintendo Switch Online, then select "Settings".
- Select from one of the following display modes:
- 4:3 - Gives you the original NES game look, with a slight horizontal stretch.
- Pixel Perfect - Each pixel is a perfect square, so you see the games exactly as designed.
- CRT Filter - Looks like an old TV, with scan lines and all.
- To exit Settings, press the B Button.