Can I Transfer a Nintendo Switch Online Membership to a Different Nintendo Account?
A Nintendo Switch Online or Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack Individual membership cannot be transferred to a different Nintendo Account.
- If you want to cancel your membership, you can turn off the auto-renewal setting to discontinue the service at the end of your current term.
- Make sure to turn off auto-renewal at least 48 hours before your membership is set to expire.
A Nintendo Switch Online or Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack family membership can include up to 8 members.
- If you would like to add additional Nintendo Accounts to a family membership, the family group admin can add the accounts (up to 8 total) to the family group.
- Everyone in a family group will be able to use the service.
- If someone with an Individual membership is added to a family membership, the time left in their Individual membership will continue to run concurrently. Click here for additional details.