Nintendo Account Verification E-mail Did Not Arrive
The information in this article can help you when you have not yet received a verification email for your Nintendo Account (created on Nintendo Switch or website).
Note: The verification e-mail should arrive within thirty minutes, and expire in one hour from when they are sent.
What to Do:
- Check your spam/junk e-mail folder to see if the e-mail is there.
- Make sure there are no filters in your e-mail account that may be blocking e-mails from @accounts.nintendo.com.
- Add our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts address book and safe sender list.
- These steps may vary depending on the e-mail service provider. Common e-mail applications will include an Address Book or Contacts List menu. Here you can select Add Contact and type or paste email@example.com.
- Make sure that you are entering your e-mail address correctly in the account creation screen, and click resend verification code to have a new verification code sent.
- Try registering your Nintendo Account with a different e-mail address.