Liquid Was Spilled on the Nintendo Switch Console
A liquid has been spilled on the Nintendo Switch console.
What to Do:
- Any time any liquid is spilled on the console, unplug it immediately and power it off. As with any electrical appliance, there is a risk of electrical shock if it is used while wet.
- Allow the system to air-dry for a few days.
- Do not apply any type of heat to speed up the process (blow-dryers, heaters, microwave ovens, etc.), as this may cause damage to the console.
- If the liquid did not enter the console, clean the housing with a soft, dry cloth, if necessary. Then try turning on the console.
Situation Not Resolved:
If the Nintendo Switch console isn't working after it has air-dried, or if liquid has entered the console, the console will need to be repaired.
Please click here to book a repair.