Linked the Wrong Nintendo Account to Pokémon HOME (Pokémon HOME)
The information in this article can help you when the wrong (or no) Nintendo Account was linked to the mobile version of Pokémon HOME and the information is not synced with Pokémon HOME on Nintendo Switch.
- It is recommended that you always link your Nintendo Account when setting up the mobile device version of Pokemon HOME.
- If you use the mobile device version of Pokémon HOME without linking it to the same Nintendo Account used with the Nintendo Switch version, then the two versions will not sync.
Complete these steps
- Delete the mobile version of Pokemon HOME from your smart device. Important: This will also delete any data and history that has been saved to the app.
- Reinstall the Pokémon HOME app on your smart device.
- Launch the Pokémon HOME app to go through the first-time setup.
- When prompted to link a Nintendo Account, link the same Nintendo Account that you are using with the Nintendo Switch version of Pokémon HOME. The Nintendo Switch version will now sync with the smart device version.