Is There an AC Adapter That I Can Use in My Country?
The AC adapter is sold separately in Europe. Please use one of the following:
- Nintendo USB AC adapter (CLV-003(UKV)/CLV-003(EUR)) (sold separately)
- USB-compatible 5V/1A (5W) output AC adapter (sold separately)
While some USB-compatible devices may be able to supply power to the console, Nintendo cannot recommend any particular device. Please make sure to follow the instructions of any third party device.
- You can use a generic USB AC adapter that fits the electrical outlets in your area (output: 5V/1A).
- These systems can also be powered using a USB port on a PC or other device.
- For more information about the USB ports on your PC or other device, consult the device manufacturer.