How to View Nintendo eShop History on Nintendo Switch
In this article, you'll learn how to view your Nintendo eShop account activity on Nintendo Switch.
- A receipt for each transaction in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch is emailed to the Nintendo Account that made the purchase. Please review your emails for a full history of your transactions. (For child accounts, the email is sent to the parent/guardian’s email address.)
- Purchases can only be viewed when logged in to the Nintendo Account that made them. The purchase history of a parent account will not include purchases made on a child account.
- If you are not receiving e-mail receipts for your purchases, you may find our information on Nintendo eShop Receipt E-Mail Did Not Arrive helpful.
Complete These Steps:
Do You Want to Check Your Purchase History on the Nintendo Switch Console or Off-Device (Via accounts.nintendo.com)?
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- If there are multiple user accounts on your console, select the account you want to use.
- Select the picture of your icon in the upper-right corner to access your Account Information.
- Select “Redownload”. A list of all of the software you’ve purchased that is not currently downloaded to the console will appear.
- Only software purchased with your Nintendo Account will appear on this list. Software purchased by other Nintendo Accounts on the console will not appear in your “Redownload” list.
- If all of your purchases are currently downloaded and playable on your console, nothing will appear in this list.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com, and sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- From the profile settings, select “Shop Menu”.
- Select “Information About Account Activity”.
- A list of the transactions associated with your Nintendo Account will appear here.