How to Update the Dock Firmware
- Only the Nintendo Switch dock with a LAN port – model no. HEG-007 – can be updated. This is the dock included with Nintendo Switch OLED model console.
- Because Nintendo Switch Lite is not compatible with any dock, this feature is not available on Nintendo Switch Lite systems.
Complete these steps
- Ensure that your console has the latest system version.
- From the HOME Menu, select System Settings.
- Scroll down to System.
- Select Update Dock, then Begin Update to begin updating the dock’s firmware.
- If the update stops before it can be completed, try this step again.