How to Update the Age Rating (InkyPen)
Instructions on changing the age rating in your InkyPen account.
- Settings for InkyPen content are managed within the InkyPen application settings, not within the Nintendo Switch settings. The two are independent of each other.
Complete These Steps:
- Launch the InkyPen application from the Nintendo Switch HOME Menu.
- Select “Settings”.
- Select “Content Filter” to open a drop-down menu.
- Select the desired age rating.
- Enter the InkyPen account password to confirm the change.
- The updated content filter rating will now appear in your InkyPen account settings.
- Once an age rating is set, content will be restricted to that age for everyone that uses the application. Content with a higher age rating will not appear in the InkyPen application.