How to Sign Out of a Nintendo Account
Instructions on signing out of a Nintendo Account.
- If multiple people use your smart device or PC, make sure to sign out of all accounts that may be linked to a Nintendo Account (such as Nintendo Network ID, Facebook, Google, or Twitter). Otherwise, the browser may still remember you as being signed in on your device.
- To sign out from multiple devices and browsers, go to “Sign-In and Security Settings” in your profile, then “View” your Sign-In History. You can sign out of all devices or select specific devices that you’ve visited in the past 30 days.
What to Do:
- Once you are signed in to a Nintendo Account, select your nickname in the top-right corner to open the drop-down menu.
- Click "Sign Out" to sign out of your Nintendo Account.
- If you have linked an NNID or social network service to your Nintendo Account, make sure that the PC or smart device is signed out of those as well.
- For Twitter, Facebook, and/or Google - go to the site(s) you have linked to your Nintendo Account, and sign out of them individually. If you do not know how to sign out of a specific website, please visit its help area for assistance.