How to Reset Poké Ball Plus
Instructions on how to reset the Poké Ball Plus accessory.
- Poké Ball Plus can be manually reset when it falls into an abnormal state, or when it won’t respond properly.
- If Poké Ball Plus is reset while data is being written to it (scores, save data, etc.), the data may be lost and cannot be recovered.
Complete These Steps:
- Locate the RESET Button on Poké Ball Plus.
- It is a tiny, black button beside the base of the strap.
- Use the tip of a pen or a small object to press the RESET Button once.
- Poké Ball Plus will briefly vibrate.