How to Reset Cache on Nintendo Switch
In this article, you'll learn how to clear the cache (delete saved IDs, passwords, cookies, history and other cached website data) for each user on a Nintendo Switch console.
- Select System Settings from the HOME Menu.
- Scroll down and select System.
- Scroll down again and select Formatting Options.
- Select Clear Cache.
- Select the user that you wish to clear cached data for, then select Reset to confirm.
- This will delete saved IDs, passwords, cookies, history and other cached website data. It will not affect the user's downloaded games or game save data.