How to Report Players You Have Played with in Splatoon 2 for Inappropriate Activity
Reporting players you have recently played with can only be done through the Nintendo Switch Online app.
Complete These Steps:
- Open the Nintendo Switch Online app on your smart device.
- Select Splatoon 2.
- Select the Battle Stats option (two crossing arrows) from the bottom menu.
- Scroll down, and select the last battle you played.
- Scroll down to view a list of players from that battle.
- Select the player you wish to report, and then select "Report."
- Scroll down and select the incident detail (reason for reporting), and enter the specific details in the box below.
- Select "Report" to send the user report.