How to Report Inappropriate Content (Super Mario Maker 2)
In this article, you will learn how to report an inappropriate course, player name, or comment that a player has added to Super Mario Maker 2.
- Players can report inappropriate courses, comments, or player names that other players have added in Course World.
- Any content that violates Nintendo’s Code of Conduct will be deleted.
Complete these steps:
- Launch the game and press the ZR and ZL Buttons simultaneously on the title screen.
- Select Play, then select Course World from the main menu.
- A Nintendo Switch Online membership is required to access Course World.
- Navigate to the appropriate area and select the Course, Maker Name, or Comment that you want to report.
- To report a Course, tap the name of the course to access the course details, then select Report.
- To report a Maker Name, open the Maker’s profile, then select Report Maker Name.
- To report a Comment, tap the name of the course to access the course details, then select View comments. Select Report at the bottom of the comment.
- Select the reason for your report, then select Report to submit it.