How to Remove Incorrect Language Packs (Diablo III: Eternal Collection)
The information in this article can help if you downloaded one or more incorrect language pack(s) for Diablo III: Eternal Collection and you need to remove it from your Nintendo Switch.
- Fully localized VO (voice over) language packs are available to download for Diablo III: Eternal Collection from the Nintendo eShop. The game will check the system language on start-up and, if it’s a language other than English, the player will be prompted to download the free optional voice pack from the Nintendo eShop.
- If you've downloaded a language pack that you don't need, it will continue to be redownloaded by default when you try to redownload Diablo III: Eternal Collection from the Nintendo eShop.
- The steps below will allow you to redownload only the game or only any intended language packs separately.
Complete These Steps:
- Make sure your Nintendo Switch has the most recent system version.
- Highlight Diablo III: Eternal Collection from the Nintendo Switch HOME Menu and press the + Button.
- Select Manage Software and then Delete Software.
- This will not delete any Save Data.
- Select Delete to continue.
- Open Nintendo eShop using the Nintendo Account that originally downloaded Diablo III: Eternal Collection.
- Select your user icon in the top-right corner to access your Account Information.
- Select Redownload and locate Diablo III: Eternal Collection from your list of previously downloaded titles.
- While holding down the L Button, select the redownload (cloud) icon.
- Select OK when a message appears that only the software will be redownloaded. The download will begin.
- To redownload any desired language packs, return to the main page of Nintendo eShop and search for Diablo III: Eternal Collection.
- Select the game and scroll down to view all available Downloadable Content.
- Select a language pack and select Free Download or Redownload. The download will begin.