How to Redeem Points for a My Nintendo Reward
Step by step instructions on redeeming My Nintendo Points for a My Nintendo reward.
- Gold Rewards can only be redeemed with Gold Points; Platinum Rewards can be redeemed with Platinum Points.
You can also use My Nintendo Gold Points as payment towards eligible digital Nintendo Switch game and DLC purchases, including Nintendo Switch Online membership, in the Nintendo Switch eShop and on the Nintendo website (where available). Gold Points cannot be used towards passes, auto-renewals, in-game items, or virtual currency.
- The Rewards details pages show the amount and type of My Nintendo points needed for each specific reward.
- You must link a Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account to redeem software discounts.
What to Do:
- Go to https://my.nintendo.com and sign in to your Nintendo account.
- Click "Menu" in the upper-left corner of the screen, then "Redeem points" to see the list of available Rewards.
- Locate a Reward you want from the list, then click the Reward to display the details.
What Type of My Nintendo Reward Do You Want to Redeem Your My Nintendo Points For?
- Gold Points can be redeemed towards Nintendo Switch digital purchases when you purchase content in the Nintendo Switch eShop or on the Nintendo website.
- Verify that you have enough My Nintendo points for the Reward, then click "Redeem" on the details page.
- Click "Redeem" again.
- Select the appropriate option when prompted. (Wallpaper size, PDF language)
- The file will open and you can choose to save it to your PC or smart device.
- In the future, you can re-download the file in any of the available sizes / languages as often as you like by clicking "visit download page" in your Point Log.
- Verify the following:
- Make sure that you have downloaded the appropriate application to your smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that you have linked the application to your Nintendo Account. (This is usually done through the settings within each application.)
- Check that you have enough My Nintendo points for the item. The amount and type of My Nintendo points are listed on the details page.
- Click "Redeem" on the details page.
- Click "Redeem" again.
- Your items will be sent to the application they’re for (Fire Emblem Heroes, etc).
- Start the appropriate application to claim your My Nintendo Reward. (They will usually be located in a Gift Box or similar area of the game.)