How to Organise Software Titles Within "All Software" View on the HOME Menu
Instructions on how to sort the available games within the "All Software" view on the HOME Menu of the Nintendo Switch console.
- This sorting option is available only when you have thirteen or more software titles on the HOME Menu and applies only to the "All Software" view.
- This option will not rearrange the software icons on the HOME Menu.
Complete These Steps:
- From the HOME Menu, scroll all the way to the right and select “All Software”.
- Press the R Button on the Joy-Con (R) to sort the software:
- By Most Recently Played
- By Longest Total Play Time
- By Title
- By Publisher