How to Mute/Unmute Poké Ball Plus
- Instructions on how to mute or unmute the Poké Ball Plus accessory.
- While playing Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! on Nintendo Switch, it is not possible to mute or deactivate the vibration on Poké Ball Plus.
- While using Poké Ball Plus with the mobile app Pokémon Go, you can deactivate the accessory vibration within the app settings (same as with Pokémon Go Plus).
Complete These Steps:
To mute Poké Ball Plus, simultaneously press the Top Button and the control stick button once.
- When muted, Poké Ball Plus will produce a long vibration.
To unmute Poké Ball Plus, simultaneously press both of these buttons again.
- When unmuted, Poké Ball Plus will produce two short vibrations.