How to Manage/Delete Game Save Data
How to manage or delete game save data on Nintendo Switch.
Game save data is stored in the console's system memory and cannot be saved/moved to a microSD card.
Complete These Steps:
- From the HOME Menu, select "System Settings".
- Scroll down and select "Data Management" > "Save Data/Screenshots and Videos" > "Delete Save Data".
- If prompted, enter your Parental Controls PIN.
- Select the game title for which you want to delete the save data.
- If available, select the user for which you want to delete the save data, or select "Delete All Save Data for This Software". To confirm, select "Delete Save Data".
- Important: Once deleted, save data cannot be recovered.