How to Edit or Delete a Mii
Instructions for editing or deleting an existing Mii character from the Nintendo Switch console.
Complete These Steps:
- From the HOME Menu, select "System Settings".
- Scroll down the options on the left and select "Mii".
- Select "Create/Edit a Mii".
- Select "Mii List". Choose the Mii character you want to edit/delete.
Do you want to Edit or Delete a Mii?
- Select "Edit".
- Use the control stick or the directional buttons on the left Joy-Con to navigate through the different physical features for your Mii character, such as Face, Eyebrows, Nose, Facial Hair, etc. Use the right Joy-Con to select them.
- When you are finished editing your Mii, press "Done".
- Select "Delete", then "Delete" again.