How to Edit and Post Screenshots to Facebook or Twitter
Instructions for editing and posting screenshots captured on Nintendo Switch to Facebook and Twitter.
When a screenshot is edited, a copy of the original image is saved to the original save location.
In order to post images to social networks, a Nintendo Account must be linked to your Nintendo Switch user.
Complete These Steps:
- From the HOME Menu, select “Album”.
- Select an image, then select “Editing and Posting”.
To Edit an Image:
- Select “Enter Text”.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to enter the text that will be added to the screenshot.
- The text can be up to one hundred characters long.
- Once the text is entered, select “Done”.
- Use the options on the right-hand side to adjust the text size, colour, position and angle.
- When you are done, select “Done”.
To Post an Image:
- Select “Post”.
- Select the user that will post the screenshot.
- Select the social network where the screenshot will be posted.
- If required, enter the sign-in information for your social network account.