How to Delete Pairing from a Nintendo Switch Console
Instructions on how to delete the Poké Ball Plus accessory pairing from the Nintendo Switch console.
Complete These Steps:
The controller pairing can be deleted in several ways:
From within System Settings.
- Attach the Joy-Con controllers to the Nintendo Switch console.
- From the HOME Menu, select “System Settings” > “Controllers and Sensors” > “Disconnect Controllers”.
- Hold down the “X” Button on the right Joy-Con until the blue circle is fully illuminated.
- The attached Joy-Con controllers can be used with the console. All other controllers will need to be paired again.
From Poké Ball Plus directly.
- Ensure that Poké Ball Plus is not connected to another device, such as Nintendo Switch or Pokémon Go Plus.
- If it is already paired to a Nintendo Switch console, turn off the console or put it into sleep mode during this process.
- While Poké Ball Plus is on standby (the LED is off), press and hold down for at least five seconds the Top Button and the control stick button.
- The LED will flash green, yellow, or red depending on the remaining battery charge.
- While the LED is flashing, press the Top Button once. The LED will then turn solid blue.
- While in this state, press and hold down for at least five seconds the Top Button and the control stick button.
- Poké Ball Plus will vibrate to indicate that the information has been deleted.