How to Delete All User Data on Poké Ball Plus
Instructions on how to delete all user data on the Poké Ball Plus accessory.
When this process is completed, the following information will be deleted and cannot be recovered:
- Achievements for playing with Pokémon
- Outing information
- Pairing information with Nintendo Switch. Poké Ball Plus will need to be paired to use it with the console again.
Complete These Steps:
- Ensure that Poké Ball Plus is not connected to another device, such as Nintendo Switch or Pokémon Go Plus.
- If it is already paired to a Nintendo Switch console, turn off the console or put it into sleep mode during this process.
- While Poké Ball Plus is on standby (the LED is off), press and hold down for at least five seconds the Top Button and the control stick button.
- The LED will flash green, yellow, or red depending on the remaining battery charge.
- While the LED is flashing, press the Top Button twice. The LED will then turn solid white.
- While in this state, press and hold down for at least five seconds the Top Button and the control stick button.
- Poké Ball Plus will vibrate to indicate that the user data has been deleted.