How to Check Play Time and Usage Activity
Instructions for viewing the play activity for a Nintendo Switch console.
- Play activity can be viewed through the Nintendo Switch Parental Controls app only. Data charges may apply.
- If multiple Nintendo Switch consoles have been linked to the app, you can toggle between them to view the play time for each console.
- The Nintendo Switch console must be connected to the internet to use this feature.
- You can review activity for each individual player in both the daily and monthly summary. (This feature requires Nintendo Switch ver 3.0.0 or higher, and Nintendo Switch Parental Controls app ver 1.1.0 or higher.)
Complete These Steps:
- After linking your Nintendo Switch console to the Nintendo Switch Parental Controls application, start the app on your smart device.
- On the app’s main menu, choose which play activity history you would like to view:
- Time Played - View the amount of daily play time on the Nintendo Switch console.
- Monthly Summary - View a monthly summary of play activity on the Nintendo Switch console.