How to Check Play Time and Usage Activity
Instructions on viewing the play activity for a Nintendo Switch console.
- Play activity can only be viewed through the Nintendo Switch Parental Controls app. Data charges may apply.
- If multiple Nintendo Switch consoles have been linked to the app, you can toggle between them to view the play time for each console.
- The Nintendo Switch console must be connected to the internet to use this feature.
- You can review activity for each individual player in both the daily and monthly summaries. (This feature requires Nintendo Switch system version 3.0.0 or higher, and Nintendo Switch Parental Controls app version 1.1.0 or higher.)
Complete These Steps:
- After linking your Nintendo Switch console to the Nintendo Switch Parental Controls application, start the app on your smart device.
- On the app’s main menu, choose which play activity you would like to view:
- Time Played - View the amount of daily play time on the Nintendo Switch console.
- Monthly Summary - View a monthly summary of play activity on the Nintendo Switch console.