How to Charge the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
Instructions for charging the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
- It takes approximately six hours in order for the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to fully charge.
- Once the Pro Controller is fully charged, the charging LED beside the USB connector will shut off.
Complete These Steps:
The Pro Controller can be charged in the following ways:
While connected to the Nintendo Switch dock.
- Connect the Nintendo Switch AC adapter to the dock and then to a wall outlet.
- Note: In order to charge the Pro Controller, the Nintendo Switch console does not need to be docked.
- Connect the USB charging cable (model No. HAC-010) included with the Pro Controller to the controller and then to an available USB port on the dock.
While connected directly to the Nintendo Switch AC adapter.
Connect the Nintendo Switch AC adapter (model No. HAC-002) directly to the Pro Controller and then to a wall outlet.