How to Charge the Joy-Con Controllers
Instructions for charging the Joy-Con controllers.
- It takes approximately 3 ½ hours to fully charge the Joy-Con controllers.
- The Joy-Con Charging Grip (model No. HAC-012) is not included in the Nintendo Switch bundle. This product is sold separately.
Complete These Steps:
The Joy-Con can be charged in the following ways:
While attached to the Nintendo Switch console.
- Attach the Joy-Con to the Nintendo Switch console and power it on.
- In order for the Joy-Con to charge while attached to the Nintendo Switch console, the console must be connected to the AC adapter and powered on or in Sleep Mode.
- Charge the console.
While attached to the Joy-Con Charging Grip.
- Attach the Joy-Con to the Joy-Con Charging Grip.
- Connect the Joy-Con Charging Grip to the Nintendo Switch dock using the USB cable that was included with the Charging Grip, or connect it directly to the Nintendo Switch AC adapter (HAC-002).