How to Change the Voice Language (Fire Emblem Warriors)
Instructions on changing the in-game voice language for Fire Emblem Warriors (Nintendo Switch/New Nintendo 3DS).
- You can hear the in-game voices spoken in English or Japanese.
- Changing the voice language does not change the text/menu language in the game. (You can adjust those in the "Language Settings" section of the title menu.)
- A free DLC pack ("Japanese-Voice Pack") is required to add the Japanese voice language option.
Complete These Steps:
- Update your copy of the Nintendo Switch or New Nintendo 3DS game to version 1.1 or higher.
- Download the free "Japanese-Voice Pack" DLC.
- Once the DLC has been downloaded, select "Continue" from the game's title menu to load a saved game.
- Select "Extras".
- Select "Settings", then "Voice Settings".
- Scroll down to "Voice Language Setting". Choose the language you would like to hear spoken in the game.
- You can toggle between English and Japanese.