How to Change Your Nintendo Account Sign-In Method Preference
Instructions on changing your Nintendo Account log in preference.
- You can choose to allow log in with either your email address / sign-in ID, or with your sign-in ID only.
- If you choose to log in with sign-in ID only, you will no longer be able to log in using your e-mail address.
Complete These Steps:
- Go to https://accounts.nintendo.com and sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Select "Sign-in and security settings," then scroll down to the "Sign-in method" section and click "Edit."
- Click "Submit" to have a verification code sent to the e-mail address on file.
- If the e-mail address is incorrect, click the "E-mail address" menu setting to change it.
- Enter the verification code from the e-mail, and click "Submit."
- Choose to allow sign in via “Sign-in ID only (recommended)” or via “E-mail address or sign-in ID.”
- Select “Submit,” then “OK” to confirm.