How to Adjust Touch Screen Sensitivity Settings
In this knowledge article, you’ll learn how to adjust the touch screen sensitivity settings on consoles in the Nintendo Switch family.
You can select between two different sensitivity settings for the touch screen:
- Standard – Use your finger to tap and make selections on the touch screen.
- Stylus – This setting increases the touch screen sensitivity and is optimised for stylus input.
Complete These Steps:
- From the HOME Menu, select "System Settings".
- Navigate to the "Controllers and Sensors" section, then select "Touch Screen Sensitivity".
- Choose from one of the two sensitivity settings.