How to Activate/Deactivate Low-Latency Mode for NES - Nintendo Switch Online Games
Instructions on how to activate or deactivate low-latency mode in an online game using the NES - Nintendo Switch Online software.
- When low-latency mode is enabled, input delay will be reduced when playing games online.
- This setting may affect audio and visuals.
- This setting is visible only after starting an online game.
An active Nintendo Switch Online membership and internet access is required to use this software online.
Complete These Steps:
- Start an online game from the NES - Nintendo Switch Online library.
- Open the Suspend Menu by pressing ZL + ZR*, then select "To Game Selection".
- From the menu on the left, select "Settings", then press the Y Button to turn on low-latency mode.
- This option is visible only after starting a game online.
- This setting will not be saved and will be turned off once you close your online game.
- To manually turn off this setting, press the Y Button again.
* The button layout may vary if the Joy-Con are being used horizontally as individual controllers in Tabletop or TV mode.